Costs eye laser
The cost of eye laser treatment depends on the applied treatment method. The exact costs can only be determined after an extensive examination by our Smile Eyes experts. In principle, all indicated prices include all preliminary and follow-up examination up to one year postoperative.
A possible subsequent second correction is included. In our opinion, this feeling of safety is the basis for the confidence before and after surgery. The success of a laser surgery depends in equal parts on the operation itself and a thorough and meticulous pre- and after-care.
Costs lens surgery
The cost for lens surgery depends on the applied method. After an extensive examination and a consultation regarding your personal needs we can present you with a binding cost schedule. Generally our prices include the preliminary and follow-up examination up to one year postoperative.
The success of a laser surgery depends in equal parts on a meticulous preparation, the proper execution and thorough after-care. With lens surgery at Smile Eyes you make a well selected choice of a safe and carefree path that we undergo jointly.
Our service includes
- An extensive ophthalmological preliminary examination including determination of the wave front of the eye, a surface representation of the cornea and a detailed thickness measurement
- With unsuitability to surgery, the patient pays only the cost of the preliminary examination
- All examinations and treatments are done with state of the Art devices that take into account even the smallest visual defect
- Apart from a perfectly executed surgery our thorough follow-up examinations contribute in an essential way to the surgical success
- We are always here for you and answer your questions comprehensively
- A possible subsequent second correction in the first year is included
Information for private patients:
According to tariff often costs are taken over by the health insurance. If you wish we assist with the application for the reimbursement.
Financing options and fiscal deductibility
Utilize our financing options:
We offer interesting financing options for your eye laser treatment. Please contact our local staff.
Use the possibility of fiscal deductibility:
Eye laser treatment or eye surgery is fiscally deductible as extraordinary burden. In 2006 the financial administration voted regarding fiscal treatment of expenses for interventions in the field of refractive surgery. Starting point for this decision was the question if for fiscal consideration a doctor´s certificate, issued prior to surgery, should be requested. The decision is unequivocal: taxpayers that undergo refractive eye surgery always suffer from a defective vision and therefore from a disease.
Thus surgery constitutes a therapy with a scientifically proven surgical method. Costs for this surgery should be regarded as an extraordinary burden without the presentation of a doctor´s certificate. (Source: Oberfinanzdirektion Koblenz, 22.06.2006 (S 2284 A – St 32 3).
The above explanation constitutes a non-binding notice and does not replace legal or fiscal consultation.